Convenient on-campus wireless printing is now available for students, faculty, and staff at CSUSB. Instead of logging onto the nearest computer, documents are now ready to print as soon as you walk in the building.
Using the PrinterOn mobile app on their smartphone, users can print documents from any of CSUSB’s 19 printing stations as soon as they step on campus, including in Pfau Library, Jack Brown, and University Hall. The app is available in the Apple and Google Play stores. Additionally, students and faculty also have the option to use the PrinterOn website from any device or computer here.
Before starting a print request, make sure the device is connected to the campus WiFi and files are saved to an iCloud, Google OneDrive, or Dropbox account.
Please follow the steps below:
- Download the PrinterOn mobile app for your device — iOS | Android
- Select the ‘No printer selected’ button to choose a printer
- Click the ‘Search’ tab and enter ‘CSUSB’ to see the full list of printing stations on campus
- After selecting a printer, you can choose to print a page directly from the Web or a saved file
- Next, click the green ‘Print’ button and enter an email address for verification
- To finish the print request, go to ‘Print history’ and tap the print job once it says, ‘Success’
- Now, select the “GoPrint Mobile” icon at the printing station and enter the reference number included in the print details to access your documents
- The same reference code can be used for multiple print jobs using the same email address