The ITS Division at California State University, San Bernardino introduces Coyote Cash.
Coyote Cash, previously known as Flex cash, is being reintroduced to students as a new and improved payment option. Students can simply use their Coyote One Card as a form of payment for various on-campus services including campus dining services and PrinterOn wireless printing services. More options are coming soon.
To load your Coyote One Card with Coyote Cash, follow the steps below:
- Log into the MyCoyote portal and Click on “Student tab”
- Once directed to student site, click on “Make a payment”
- Click “Next”
- Scroll down until you see “Flex cash” and then add the desired amount onto your card
Key Benefits of Coyote Cash
- Use Coyote Cash to help you budget your spending each month or quarter
- Load your Coyote One Card with Coyote Cash online anytime
- Coyote Cash is applied instantly to your Coyote One Card, whereas before you would have to wait at least 24 hours
- There is no cost associated or a transaction fee to use with Coyote Cash. Everything is free for students
- Parents also have the opportunity to load money onto your card, using the “Parent Pin”
If you have questions or need help please contact the Technology Support Center.